Bocchi the Rock! Gaiden: Kikuri Hiroi's Heavy Drinking Diary - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
So, Kikuri represents that kind of people whose personality resembles Jekyll and Hyde depending on their blood alcohol level? I see, I see.

Group Leader
sniped, using only one type of font...sadge
and ig another one on the phone...but

atleast the tl's catching up
Old group was already starting back up as they got the redrawer they needed. Seems very unecessary to snipe a series with a release 2 weeks ago.

Edit: Just noticed, they're sniping a series with both a lower scanlation and self admitting without a schedule, this just sounds like a dick move.

Last edited:
Old group was already starting back up as they got the redrawer they needed. Seems very unecessary to snipe a series with a release 2 weeks ago.

Edit: Just noticed, they're sniping a series with both a lower scanlation and self admitting without a schedule, this just sounds like a dick move.
Hello, the translator here. I'd like to apologise first of all for sniping the tl with my crap scanlation.

Sniping genuinely wasn't my intention. Some friends were talking about how the Kikuri spinoff was lagging behind in translations so i though i'd try doing it for fun. I didn't really see any way to check on the "main" group's progress so i thought it'd be fine to post it.

I'm not here to step on anyone's toes, so I'll gladly take down my scanlation. Again, sorry for everything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread