Bocchi the Rock! - Vol. 5 Ch. 57

i wish groups would stop trying to fucking snipe this series when there is already a group that is putting out high-quality scans. the text in this chapter, alongside having multiple errors, is awful to look at because no one gave an ounce of thought as to how the text should be formatted. i hope ripe-mango continues with their scans, because their quality is far better than this release

i wish groups would stop trying to fucking snipe this series when there is already a group that is putting out high-quality scans. the text in this chapter, alongside having multiple errors, is awful to look at because no one gave an ounce of thought as to how the text should be formatted. i hope ripe-mango continues with their scans, because their quality is far better than this release
Gotta post first for the clout. Fuck quality, get mad haters /j :cool:

Aggregator gang
If you plan to take over this series, at LEAST put a minimum amount of effort into it. This is absolute garbo. Doesn't even come close to the quality mango puts out

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling drummers batterists from now on lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Scantilation drama is very silly and hard to follow, but holy shit, why are so many people trying to snipe Bocchi. And poorly too. If you're going to snipe at least do it well enough that people won't be mad at you/

Users who are viewing this thread