Bocchi the Rock! - Vol. 6 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
ummm on that first comment above but anyways such a nice wholesome chapter 😭 so happy for kita and her fixed relationship with her mom !! kessoku band is growing so much im so happy for them .,,.. how nice to chase their dreams !! hopefully kita will also be more confident in her musicianship TT

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Come on Kita, don't defend Ryo, she deserves all the rage from your mom, not only from the blonde dorito sisters.

Since we can't heard the music, the highlights of the chapter are: Kita's mom not making a fuss about Bocchi being a girl, her only complaint was that she maybe was "playing around with her" and that was clarified it wasn't the case, so she accepts her as a partner for her daughter.

And Kita singling out Hitori-chan separately from her friends (she's more than that) while also saying she's gonna do this for her.

Dex-chan lover
I seem to remember Ryo's parents being airheads. I feel like she could easily get more money if she wanted lol.

And thank you for the TL. You always do such a great job.

Dex-chan lover
It seems that Bocchi and Kita's relationship grew stronger and she won over her mother. However, Kita wanting to continue studying means that the Kessoku Band will disband in the future. causing them all to take a different path perhaps.

Supporter
Screenshot-20230720-074750-Firefox.jpg

anime_irl

Dex-chan lover
Since we can't heard the music, the highlights of the chapter are: Kita's mom not making a fuss about Bocchi being a girl, her only complaint was that she maybe was "playing around with her" and that was clarified it wasn't the case, so she accepts her as a partner for her daughter.

And Kita singling out Hitori-chan separately from her friends (she's more than that) while also saying she's gonna do this for her.
I'm sure now Kita's mom will approve of her daughter and Bocchi being roommates in the future, when Kita goes to university.

Users who are viewing this thread