Bocchi the Rock! - Vol. 6 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
getting drunk off non alcoholic stuff is wild
There was a study done about that. They put a bunch of college kids in rooms, some with nonalcoholic beer, some with. All groups described almost similar levels of intoxication and iirc even showed signs of it; flushed faces, increased heart rate, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Bocchi and Ryou fight
Result:
Bocchi = 1 bump
Ryou = 3 bumps
Bocchi won. She is indeed stronger or maybe Ryou is just really weak.

vueqTJ8.png

Dex-chan lover
I can fix Hiroi... But I don't want to.
If she's having such a hard time staying sober, I wonder how the hell she ever got her driver's license.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Whenever you see underage characters getting drunk on non-alcoholic stuff, consider that it’s ilegal to show them actually drinking alcohol, and the autor probably implied them actually getting drunk on the real stuff but they are not allowed to show it.

That said, I look forward to adult Bocchi actually being drunk and loose from all her anxieties. Should be fun.

Dex-chan lover
Non-alcoholic Hiori and alcoholic Ryou

what a new a thing to look forward to seeing again. nice number too

Dex-chan lover
What I would give to comfort a sober Kikuri during her anxiety spiral... I would undergo mental health crisis counselor training and even become a licensed therapist if that's what it would take... I could go back to college and take more student loans all for her sake. No I'm not down bad, don't make fun of me
That sounds like love :love:

Users who are viewing this thread