Bodhisattva's Carry! - Ch. 1 - The Bodhisattva has appeared!

Group Leader
Hm, jebal dalda, okay, but in english it is Devadatta, no?
I find it odd if you don't specify, even though I understand the intention to keep the original. And also, there are several Buddhas, in this case we're talking about the most famous, the "main one."
Nice chapter tho, ty :)

pls what does "we just moved here yesterday but you guys looks like preparing a lot" mean.

why do koreans like bullying so fucking much for fucks sake, and do they not have cameras in class? I live in a third-world country yet we still have cameras in all classrooms and some corridors

It's Bulgaria and what do you mean the hell? Students spend a lot of time without a teacher in the classroom so of course you need something to keep them in check, there's classroom equipment and the bags people leave there when they leave for a break, also it's definite proof for who hit who and who did what type of squabbles. The ones we have don't record sound as far as I know though I've rarely seen them being utilized... because I've never seen the kind of bullying they show in manhwa/manga in real life, in the first place, even though kids are stupid, they know that if they bully someone, even if there's no camers they'll just get ratted out and their parents will eat it from the teacher/principal and then the kid will eat it from the parent... for example if someone did that insect feeding shit they'd get expelled right away 100%

Group Leader
It's Bulgaria and what do you mean the hell? Students spend a lot of time without a teacher in the classroom so of course you need something to keep them in check, there's classroom equipment and the bags people leave there when they leave for a break, also it's definite proof for who hit who and who did what type of squabbles. The ones we have don't record sound as far as I know though I've rarely seen them being utilized... because I've never seen the kind of bullying they show in manhwa/manga in real life, in the first place, even though kids are stupid, they know that if they bully someone, even if there's no camers they'll just get ratted out and their parents will eat it from the teacher/principal and then the kid will eat it from the parent... for example if someone did that insect feeding shit they'd get expelled right away 100%
@Cabaras
There are no cameras in our classrooms. (And fortunately, because it would be badly seen by everyone.) And there's no need for it, since it's the students who move around, not the other way. (It's the students, and sometimes the teachers as well, because there are class exchanges).

Users who are viewing this thread