It’s rare for the female MC to be the super suspicious-looking one wearing a mask and sunglasses, staring at kids with binoculars and excited to apply sunscreen.
The swimsuits in this manga were pretty modest. Minori somehow ended up being the boldest one.
MC is a Gigachad here. Even though he acts like a nerd, his actions prove he's a real man and Oura-san looks super sexy in her swimsuit here, especially since she's showing it off exclusively for MC, even going as far as sharing a jacket with him. COME ON, WHEN ARE YOU TWO GONNA GET DATING ALREADY?? !!!
Thoughts about the chapter:
Rin looking good here, she's so beautiful (but I'm in love with Yumeru, sorry).
Earth needs to get over glasses, she's not suited for him.
I want to see more from the ikemen, he genuinely looks like a nice guy but he's barely a background prop.
Waku can't stop winning.
The sudden boobage explosion!
I always forget they're high schoolers due to how cutely everyone is drawn.
But dayum!
That is NOT a middle schooler's body.