Boku ga Koisuru Cosmic Star - Ch. 19 - Calling out

Dex-chan lover
Im really liking this series. I feel like reading To Love Ru again but with less fan service. Hope this series will last long. Thanks for the TL
So do I but man, this arc gives the vibe of an axed series. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Even though Flame seems needlessly stubborn, the fact that she can see the crown means she can't be all bad. I'm ready for her to go full Star-con once this arc ends.

Dex-chan lover
Even though Flame seems needlessly stubborn, the fact that she can see the crown means she can't be all bad. I'm ready for her to go full Star-con once this arc ends.
Well yh, but she's extreme
The kill 10 to save 100 type of hero, probably

Dex-chan lover
Please don’t fall into the trap so many romantic comedies with an action setting fall into.

The action is fun, but it is NOT what people are here for. We are here for the Romance Comedy and action should always comes second.

But sadly, time and time again, isekai’s being the biggest perpetrator, is after the initial Comedy Romance set up, they immediately turn into a Battle manga, and months of not years are dedicated to single fights.

Mato Seihei no Slave used to be so good, but then all the fun “reward” scenes got replaced by more battle scenes. Almost every isekai is also guilty of this too. And shocker, the series usually gets axed because no one cares about the action and political discourse, they want Romance comedy

Dex-chan lover
i still love how we already know their name but author keep making them introduce themself with Star ~「Lord of Interstellar」

Why is this character so needlessly fucking annoying, just listen when people are talking, the situation with Isaka was resolved with way less bullshit than with this bitch
Thanks for the translations
It's radical people. I don't hate her, and I'm also annoyed, but I don't think it's not needlessly, when they are all really quirky.

Users who are viewing this thread