Boku ga Koisuru Cosmic Star - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - H and Star

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, the title waaaay more suggestive than it should be for my smooth brain.

That was basically a confession. I am kinda worried the series is going to end abruptly
If im right then this is basically just beginning. It's gonna be one of those shounen shows where you have romance as a side content (Because the hero mode is for sure gonna be powered by LOVE) at that point the only question is if japan will like it.

Dex-chan lover
"he's my friend! Don't hurt him!"
"Ok, so you're really not an enemy of Star. I'll still hurt you anyways. GIMME CROWN"
Yup, still an annoying bitch of a character.
How hardheaded can someone be, even with the person herself saying the truth to her, she still refuses to listen, Jesus Christ
Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I really love this manga. Usually we are blueballed to death by the MC and FMC with twisted cliffhanger. But here, we have fulfilling love story with superhero actions to boot.

Hope this trend and the series continues.

Double-page supporter
What a cute chapter :hearts:

h3BxXoK.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I just realized that Eichi's name is not just for jokes like "H2," but is also a based on Eiche, the German word for oak! That's why the H in "H&Star" is tree-like and has oak leaves in it.

These two are really cute, so I hope they start dating properly. Most series tend to start or end with the confession, so it's nice to see it in the middle (or preferably, early-middle) sometimes.

Contributor
Nah people complaining about the romance but idk what they’re on about this is straight fire

Users who are viewing this thread