Boku ga Otto ni Deau made

thank you so much for translating such an amazing manga... and please keep doing the end cards, i really love reading them! :DD

Thank you so much for translating this beautiful true story. These stories need to be told and shared in order to encourage change, and to celebrate those fighting for human rights. 🏳️‍🌈

im really crying thank u for your hard work on translating this, i did not know such essay exists i hope i will be able to read it some day. i would very much appreciate if you could also scanlate the side story! thank you very much!

Reading this has brought me to the point of tears.... how hard that must have been for him... 😣😖🥺😭

It was beautiful, I have no words. Seeing that love exists makes me so happy, I really hope that one day gender doesn't interfere with the way we want to live our lives or the person we choose to love. And thank you so much for translating this story and sharing it with us, I'll surely buy a copy if it's available somewhere. I'm looking forward to the side stories, thank you so much again!

Oh my gooood, I was not ready for the tears to just stream down my face at the end. Absolutely beautiful! I just can't describe how much this manga made me feel. I have no words. I'm so full and just at the same time hurt. The struggle of people in the LGBTQIA+ community kills me. My sister and her wife, I'm happy that they were able to get married and able to live a happy life, but it still pains me to know others can't. I'm glad he found happiness, I'm glad his husband found happiness. I hope they continue to find happiness.

found out on twitter that a bonus chapter came out recently. Hopefully the translator becomes aware of it and will translate it ! u_u

@ChickenGirl001 based on the google docs list of the team, they have a 10.6 chapter waiting so maybe it’ll be that. If not, then I hope they do see it as well. Came here for the same reason that I found out about it and saw it on twitter. Kinda excited since it was about his coming out to his mother.

Highly recommended LGBTQ+ manga based in real life. Just prepare a tissues next to you for an emotional roller coaster ride.

Thank you so much for translating this gem! So touching, and knowing it’s based on real life makes it even more emotional to read! :’D

I almost cried all the way through, it's so touching. Knowing that it's based off real-life story makes it even more amazing and it made me even more happy-crying at the end, lol. Thank you so much for translating it!
Also, is it possible to read the original essay somewhere? I got really interested in their story and I'd like to read more, but I can't seem to find the essay. If someone knows where to find it , thanks a lot in advance!

Group Leader
@peshula the essay is in Japanese, but if you can read such I recommend googling " 僕が夫に出会うまで." You should see a cover with Nanasaki in real life on either amazing, booklive, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread