Boku ga Watashi ni Naru Tame ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Episode 8

I don't think she's drawn herself that differently from how she looks irl, though stylization of the kind involved in manga always makes it hard to tell.

thanks for translating/scanlating/typesetting/etc. to provide this, it's very different from what most people translate so it's a good thing you've done.

Wait, she gets a shot once a month? that can't possibly be enough. I don't think I've read of an estrogen injection that is not almost completely out of your system by 2 weeks.

Group Leader
@jaderobin Maybe that scene took place around the middle of the month or something? The raws say 来月 (next month), not 1ヶ月 (1 month of time), so it's possible that "next month" is two weeks away. I really don't know enough about the general practices for HRT in Japan to say that they don't just do it monthly though or at what concentrations they typically prescribe.

Ahh, this was quite a ride!
As a transmasc, I’ve always been super interested in how other people like me transition (despite… me probably only going to the extent of needing a binder and maybe getting on testosterone) and it’s really reassuring to me to know that other trans people can thrive
Thank you so much for translating this, Kii-chan!!! :]

Double-page supporter
absolutely beautiful. funny, informational, heartwrenching, but most of all beautiful. i'm an AMAB trans nonbinary person with no intentions of getting surgery, and this only made me more appreciate the struggles our trans MTF sisters go through. thank you to @kii-chan for the translation work!

Fed-Kun's army
I've learned how to do my own shots, but mine are once a week.

@jaderobin she probably gets a solid-type injection that dissolves over time.

My kokoro becomes atatakai history 10/10 i hope Yunna-san be happy till the last day an have Many and many yearts and become a cute gramma :3

Dex-chan lover
To the people saying she is not as cute... Hard disagree, she does draw her face in a different framing that her actual face but she is quite pretty irl.

Also my only complaint about this chapter is that she didn't go and say those words of encouragement to the black haired woman instead of keeping them to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread