Boku Girl - Vol. 11 Ch. 107 - Last

Dex-chan lover
@ElBic
why are you uploading chapters that have been uploaded 2 years ago ?
also why does mangdex still show updates when ive marked it as completed

Dex-chan lover
also why does mangdex still show updates when ive marked it as completed
I'm actually thankful for this feature (even if it doesn't work consistently) because sometimes a manga I just finished and mark completed might get a couple of bonus/omake chapters. It's just not helpful in this case where someone releases the same chapters you've already read.

@Kampfarsch Because the current versions of these chapters on mangadex look really bad. And I have read it in another site with a better quality so I uploading it here for the new readers.
And if you read the chapters you will see that the translation is not the same.

Dex-chan lover
@ElBic aight makes sense i guess
still kind of pointless because people that are reading this will never see this chapter cause the reader will only show the currently viewed groups uploads

Dex-chan lover
Ah, thanks...now I wanna read it all over again.

Well, good thing quarantine is going on so I won't be using up time for other things on this.

Dex-chan lover
@002016 What? Sad? I don't remember it having a sad ending. I thought it was perfect! Was maybe hoping for some wedding scene and stuff with them having kids and all like in Reborn as my Love Rival's Wife or Kanojo ni Naru hi...but I remember the ending being good enough for it to be among my top gender bender mangas.

Unless you're talking about the general feeling of sadness that you get after finishing a good story? If so, then yes.

Taken this time off to reread this manga. Weird how I remembered Thor being the way he is, but totally forgot the girl rival that shows up near the end.

Pretty satisfying ending honestly, though it’s kinda sad Loki didn’t really get closure for her development. She was gradually becoming more and more attached to the mortal world, to the point Thor had to step in and force her back out. Then she ends her prank, everyone forgets her, and moves on.

That being said, as an immortal prankster god of mischief it’s also not that sad. While she somewhat grew as a character, she still lived to make our MC struggle. And she wasn’t supposed to be in the mortal world like this in the first place and she came with bad intentions, so she really just got what she deserved.

Man I saw the ending coming from a mile away and it's still super disappointing to me. I was hoping she'd stay as a girl and still go with Fujiwara, but from the point Loki started turning her into a man whenever she was with her I knew that would never happen because there isn't a single person reading this who would have been happy with or wanted Mizuki as a boy.

Dex-chan lover
@Azif Fujiwara got straight though, and didn't even like Mizuki as a romantic interest even when he was a boy.

Dex-chan lover
@Blue-Plum Its a novel...but damn is it the best gender bender novel I've read in my life. Go to novelupdates and you'll find it. Its completely translated with 85 chapters and 11 epilogue chapters. The translation quality is top notch too!

Great read! Really enjoyed this manga, might revisit it just to read it again.

Users who are viewing this thread