Boku Girl - Vol. 11 Ch. 107

Fed-Kun's army
@N2O tell me about it. Totally out of nowhere feelings for his best friend (who was ready to cop a feel at a moment's notice against his will) that somehow overshadowed both his love for Fujiwara (which only grew stronger with him knowing her better) and his whole life as a straight man.
And he also decided that men can't like sweet things or plushie toys, and that's why he decided to take it in the ass for the remainder of his life instead, lmao. Succumbing to gender stereotypes so hard, he turned into a girl.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I wish he had gone out with Fujiwara. I like her way more than Takeru as a character

Nice story, time to rot until i find another manga that’ll satisfy me like this 😭

Dex-chan lover
Long hair looks good on her. Happy endings all around.

Also, I hope when Loki meets her friends again their memories would be recovered. All the people close to you forgetting about you is psychological horror material.

And he also decided that men can't like sweet things or plushie toys, and that's why he decided to take it in the ass for the remainder of his life instead, lmao. Succumbing to gender stereotypes so hard, he turned into a girl.
Yeah I wish this manga explored toxic masculinity and overcoming gender roles. But I guess the author was more interested in genderbender romance.

@N2O tell me about it. Totally out of nowhere feelings for his best friend (who was ready to cop a feel at a moment's notice against his will) that somehow overshadowed both his love for Fujiwara (which only grew stronger with him knowing her better) and his whole life as a straight man.
Also your take is trash lol

Users who are viewing this thread