Boku ni Hana no Melancholy - Vol. 13 Ch. 90

Thanks for all the updates! I can’t think of the last shoujo series O read that I actually got to finish like this

I still don't understand how she could marry a guy who she saw in bed with other women with her own eyes, but hey it's a manga. I personally wouldn't be able to do that though, the memory'd haunt me forever 😂

@eclat123 if i remember correctly he was single, and as a single man himself, he is free to do what he wants. but that happened when he was a kid too so, things are different now, he’s grown

I'm so happy I was finally able to read all of this. 😭😭😭 It was a good shoujo and I appreciated how Hana and Yuzuru were able to properly communicate their feelings for one another. Thank-you SO much for the hard work!!

Fed-Kun's army
Madlads did 70+ chapters and released em all in a day....might have to read this just in appreciation of that effort lol..

Max appreciation for putting out 79 chapters!! It felt like a birthday, thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and whatever celebration all in one day! (*☻-☻*) Ahaha, lost some major sleep but it was worth being able to finish this series. _:)3 」∠)_

Omg I thought I saw it wrong but not, thanks for the mass update. Really appreciate it. Gonna read it all tomorrow night after my work hours. ❤️❤️❤️

IM SAD THAT ITS COMPLETED NOW 😭 I remember trying to search for updates on this series and when I saw that there was a massive update. I jumped for joy and I reread this whole series till now😭 I’m so happy for Hana and Yu are now together forever😊😊

this series was so needlessly complicated but it all ended well i guess
thank u so much for the mass update!!!!!! ahhhhhhh u've worked really hard!!!!

thanks a lot for picking this up and the mass upload! ^^

It was a good read overall

Wow... Thank you so much for the mass update. I had read it in otakumole before the site got down, but it's still not completed. Glad to see this series had finished

Shout out to the TL and team for putting their hard work into this series. You guys did well. Thank you so so so much❤️

Users who are viewing this thread