Boku ni Hana no Melancholy

I’m sooooo curious! I can’t handle the wait. If there was an english version I’d buy it in a heartbeat😭 can someone plsssss spoil it for me? i need moooooore. Thank u for the English trans! Idk what I’d do without u guys! 😍😭
do they have a child together? Or was that someone else’s child? Or was that her little brother? I think she was sitting in public on a ledge holding a Sleeping blonde baby n he sees her. Idkkkk lol I should have studied languages better 😂 but I really hope he doesnt hurt her N push her away anymore. If the guy I liked was sleeping around with others n I knew AND saw..... 😭 all I can say is Hana is so courageous. N how can a guy like Yuzuru be such a f**k boy n not know why she’s mad or that she’s jealous or that she likes him? Unless he just never cared about others’ emotions? 🤨

Thank u soooo much! 😭🙏 I can finally know the damn ending! I have been waiting for this day since forever!

The last few chapters made me cry so much ;;; so sad it ended but it was really fun! Thanks for translating this c':

Wow all the way till the last chapter in 1 go?

Thank you for releasing the translation! I really enjoyed reading it 😍😍😍

Fed-Kun's army
The decline of art LMAOO First 15 chaps r good then the rest are trash. The panels are mostly white with text, hardly any backgrounds too... waste of time. The story is trash also

I would compare this to Ao HaruRide- I enjoyed the roller coaster ride so much. Wow. Worth it- I read it in 10 hours straight-- I wish this was published in english

@ StrawberryShortCake8

If your saying that does that mean there’s going to be an annoying rival the FL is going to date even though she really likes the ML or what

Users who are viewing this thread