Boku no Danna-sama

With every chapter my Sins grow more heavy and drag me to eternal damnation faster and faster.

Contributor
If you can get past the fact that one of the characters looks (and sometimes acts, although the backstory adds up for that) like a kid, which feels a little questionable with all the passionate sex (which you also need to be okay with, I guess), and I guess also assuming you're not bothered by male pregnancy (why does that come hand-in-hand with beastman yaoi? I guess it's tradition) and also assuming you're not bothered by the furry—

Anyway, if you can get past all of that, and I'm not even entirely sure you should for some of that, but I was in a mood to ignore the "legal shouta" today, and the rest I don't care about—

—then this is otherwise a fairly wholesome and endearing high-fantasy romance with quite charming characters.

For... for what that's worth. o___o;

im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furryim not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furryim not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry.

Omg. I read the first chapter as a one-shot in this BL anthology series and here I find out it got a whole series?? Yesssssss

Finished re-reading t_t I wished to read the new season still didn't get translate.

Users who are viewing this thread