Boku no Diamond Star - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Contributor
Owari no Seraph is magnitudes more fruity than this and it isn't tagged as BL.
I cannot even feel any subtext, really. Potential? Maybe yes, but nothing more than that.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like a whole chapter got lost somewhere. Where's them actually getting together, talking out and acting on their feelings and all. It's usually like a reward that gets reached once the couple overcomes whatever was stopping them from being together.
I mean, ok if the author wanted it to be like that, but feels pretty unsatisfactory in the end, especially since we had all that time dedicated to the whole journey. But where's the destination?
Still, thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
Nooo it's over?! :meguuusad: I guess I assumed it was a BL but I just noticed it is Shoujo and SoL. Anyway my comment got featured! hehe Thank you very much for completing this series, looking forward to your future projects! Thank you very much for your hard work Paradise Scanlation team! :salute:

Takuma fulfilling his Tokyo dreams... 🥹
I hope there are side stories or an epilogue. Gonna miss these guys.

Thanks for the translation!

I feel like... the plot kinda just flew away and became aimless in a way? There was build-up to something and it just sort of ended. I guess I shouldn't expect too much out of a slice-of-life, but there's a lot of stuff that could've been expanded on.

But, nevertheless, thank you all for your hard work.

Lol they removed bl tag
Great read, tho I was waiting for some romance and was really surprised there was nothing at the end
I feel like it was supposed to be bl but author decided to make this story more about healthy friendship and healing

Users who are viewing this thread