Boku no Dokuhime wa Kyou mo Kawaii - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Day 21

Group Leader
I cannot lie... I've already logged a bunch of time into AC6
OHHH YEEEAHH, I've just played it on my break, I'm on where they introduce ARQUEBUS Org. mission?
Anyway, I never knew fighting while flying would be so damn fun, oh and when missiles are launched at you and you "sidestep/dodge?" it was like I don't know, it was just so fucking cool, I was just grinning whenever there's encounter with a lot of enemies, hahaha, I don't know how to explain it.
I thought it would be hard to adapt to playing it compared to the other FS games but it's not. My only gripe is that enemies other than Bosses is so easy? at least for me, unlike other FS games where a normal Soldier/MOB can kill you even if you're trying to be careful, I don't know I'm just starting so hopefully MOB enemies would be harder in the later Missions.
I can't wait to close-up shop and play till morning, hahaha...

Dex-chan lover
OHHH YEEEAHH, I've just played it on my break, I'm on where they... [SNIP]
I can't wait to close-up shop and play till morning, hahaha...
I'm still in Chapter 1 myself. Stopped right at the mining crawler takedown.

It plays well and it's been ages since the last AC game. Been through AC2 all the way thru AC4 so the transition was smooth. The Sekiro posture system is a neat tweak and makes the energy blade just that much more dangerous.

Can't wait to get more leg variety. I used to run a heavy reverse joint config back in the day.

Dex-chan lover
...are none of you people self-sufficient? If you live alone, what Loren is doing is pure basics. You guys are weird.

Users who are viewing this thread