Boku no Giovanni - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Concert 2

Group Leader
@NyanNyan Same, I would die of happiness if it were made into an anime 😭 I really can’t gauge how popular it is in Japan, though... but I feel an adaptation like Sakamichi no Apollon would be ideal, since animating musicians playing is... difficult.

Ah, the composer in bloom. I like how characters slowly got matured. The character grown feels real.

Aggregator gang
When I first read this back when there was a huge gap with no chapters (only the 10 chapters were out), I didn't mind that much that I didn't have more chapters. I thought that if more chapters came out I'd read them but otherwise it probably wouldn't cross my mind. Now, on the other hand? Now I need this series, if I could inject it into my veins, I would. It's definitely another anime about classical music that I enjoy so much that if the scanlators decided to drop it I'd be so incredibly sad.

Much love to the person/group doing this series.

Group Leader
@Violistofhameln Thanks for the update! I'm also looking forward for your recording of Sound of the Waves haha I just need to hear it!!!
@OnionKnightRises thank goodness we have a very dedicated scanlator and she already said that she will translate this up to the latest volume, the problem is this manga is apparently in hiatus 😭

Group Leader
@OnionKnightRises @heisenbergeth Indeed, there's nothing that will stop me... except the hiatus! T____T I try to distract myself with other series to not focus on this one, lol.

My friend actually jumped in and helped me with the Sound of the Waves, and it's... well... let's just say that Hozumi isn't a composer XD. I'll post it sometime soon! When I listen to Nyman's Yellow Beach I prefer to think of that as his piece, it's got the minimalism and I think it's emotional enough... Maybe not as 'convoluted' as Mitarai accused it of being, though.

"the smile of my best friend" ❤️😭😭😭
They were so close... my heart skipped a beat.
Thanks you very much for your hard work ❤️

Alright I take back what I said about the old man. The whole speech that the club owner gave put me in my feels.

Group Leader
Fun fact, there's a (very small) chance that the club owner is from one of Hozumi's other comics, The Inn of Forgotten Things.
Though it's possible that she just used the same name again. But it would be interesting if it's the same character but older!

Aww that was such a sweet chapter. I really can’t wait for them to be buddies again, his speech about his song really got to me.

Users who are viewing this thread