Boku no Hero Academia: H-2-ZERO (Doujinshi)

Aggregator gang
@Fusionxtras most useful forms of alcohol are more or less weak dilutions of the stuff in... wait for it... water, anyway.

Few pages and I already wonder about the amount of thought that went into this whole thing.

Group Leader
@HDMI1 hi! Yes, this oneshot is only 3 pages and was completed back in July 2019. I'm aiming to release Vol. 1 Ch. 1 (with 30+ pages) by the end of this month, hopefully everyone's questions will be answered by then hehe

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to see more of the fan-made MHA mangas out there, they really expand the ideas and limitations of the MHA universe.

Dex-chan lover
Even if she could only repel water, the quirk could still be pretty dangerous if she strengthens it. She could blast away all water from a person's body with a touch. After all, up to 60% of the human adult body is water.

Pretty good for doujinshi. The art was generally spot on if a little rough, I didn't notice any glaring paneling issues, and the story and characters were interesting enough to easily hold attention till the end. But really I was already in when the oneshot character bio said Shimizu is 147cm. Small girls are sublime.

D

Deleted member 247947

This was really enjoyable to read! I like the real life version of "the world's not fair" the author added, instead of just the random unfairness of quirks, like BNHA shows. Please keep this coming! Btw does anyone know if the author has a patreon?

Fed-Kun's army
I have a feeling the mom won't be happy with the sister and dad after all is said and done. This is feeling like it will come to a head at one point with the family regretting their choice.

Users who are viewing this thread