Boku no Hero Academia - Vol. 30 Ch. 290 - Dabi-Dance

@Rune_Seeker
His father abandoned him (emotionally) after mistreating him (on training) because he wasn't as strong as he wanted him to be (in his search for a strong children that could become the hero number 1) so he decided to enact vengeance upon him due to everything he did in the past, throwing his name in the dirty and in his words:
"bring his father to hell together with him"

Imo it was time for what he did in the past to become public, and some will agree that he needs to be punished.
You can't have someone who married and had children after children solely to produce an offsprint strong enough to compete against his rival to be considered the top 1 hero.
Thats immoral.

@Hikari_Owari
Muchas Gracias.

Though what Endeavor did was a dick move(hehe, cause you know, offspring) and that he should get his comeuppance, I gotta wait and see what actually happened between them cause you know how drama works, it's not just one guy was evil and the other was good. Though I don't think Endeavor was that heartless to his own kids like we think. More like he had given up and compromised on the #1 hero spot since he knows All Might won't be forever.
And I mean, sure the man was burning for rivalry with All Might like a thousand suns but losing one kid did take a toll on him as we saw in the training arc of Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki when his son was kidnapped. I think Endeavor's harsh treatment of Shouto was the result of rivalry against All Might and losing his son.

but that's just me spitballin. Again, thanks for the summary

Dex-chan lover
O trocadilho no nome do capítulo é uma referência a JoJo porque Deca-Dance é uma referência JoJo.

Vlw pela TL!!

@Rune_Seeker
He was deemed a "defect" and couldn't hold the pressure Endeavor put on him, especially when his power carbonize the person and he can't control it well.

Double-page supporter
Vlw pelo capítulo!
e agora a merda foi jogada no ventilador, com força
Eu fico com pena da coitada da Rei
Also, "Nejire-chan", obrigado por usarem honoríficos dessa vez 😭

@mahtan não sabia dessa

@Rune_Seeker
Man, i think you wanted to type "Muito Obrigado", "Muchas Gracias" its spanish, this is portuguese.

Group Leader
E a revelação nesse capítulo choca um total de -10 pessoas

Muito obrigado.

Group Leader
Poderiam mostra pelo menos uns 2 caps de historia sobre ele, desde quando estava com a familia até o momento que se tornou um vilão

Users who are viewing this thread