Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Case Where I Equipped The Slime

Hnnnnngggggggggg, I can't ! Shizuku's too cute !!! I'm also glad that this one seems to have some differences from other isekai, I hope it'll come good to the point that I'll read the novel.

Group Leader
Why can the slime leave the house but the girl can't?

Dex-chan lover
To be honest that slime actually gave me the shivers. One thing is be able to imitate the apearence but be able to mimic the memories too? Creep.

So the knght can't leave the house but the slime can and can also control his body remotely... ok, then.

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone else feel the authors hand trying to be sneaky in how willing the slime and Ria are to do everything and believe him where its never technically his idea. It kinda feels as slimy as a slime to me.

I mean look at how the slime can do his job because it read his memories and yet the author seemed to forget that two pages later when he's explaining everything to it.

Fed-Kun's army
@SunSun He's not though, the MC was pointing out things like cars and such. Though that was what my comment was least about, just an example.

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta

When he's explaining the shifts he is.

Or Shizuku only absorbed his personality traits and recent memories not long term memories. Which explains how she can make the pizza bread but still needs explainations of the cars and such.

Without seeing the raws or the original novel it can be any number of reasons.

Alternatively, the artist needed to fill some pages and instead of cutting straight to the restaurant he makes the MC do an exposition walk.

Dis shit has ZERO consistency
The knight cannot go out but a slime can?
The smile is told by its friend that they should work for human, while they dont trust human anymore ?

Dex-chan lover
Why are so many mangakas shit at drawing cars?

Answer: They spend their effort at drawing bewbs 😃

Dex-chan lover
...the slime copied all his memories there is no need to teach it anything
it already knows everything you know

Nobody else is bothered by the apartment constantly being called (or translated as) a mansion?

@goofydude "Mansion" is also another word for "apartment". You'll sometimes see an apartment building that calls itself "Such-and-such Mansions".

@goofydude Mansion (Manshon) is a type of appartment in Japan, it generaly is an appartment in a 3+ story building made out of heavy materials. An apaato is mostly in buildings with less stories and made out of lighter materials (wood, light-gauge steel). So it's not what we would understand as mansion in english

1 year later I have 2 people respond to me... The second one I found made more sense. Mainly because I've never seen an apartment complex trying to call itself a mansion. It could be a uk thing though. or maybe another region of the US im east coast (virginia) so... yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread