Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Start Of The Dungeon Remodeling Plan

Dex-chan lover
this manga chapters feels like those segmented ones(what is this.. 13.1?).. too short.. kek..

Group Leader
Now all he has to do is build machine gun turrets and link the monitoring and control system to his PC.

Dex-chan lover
I understand why she didn't understand, that that whole cable thing was a big deal(, as she doesn't know about the two world nature of the apartment). But that "HAAA!!! TWO MCS!!!!" reaction. Is she also flipping out, when MC stands infront of a mirror? Yes, yes. "Magic" (technology) is really amazing nowadays, but there is a limit to how surprised you can be. Surprised by the artifical eye and the picture it sends? Fair enough. Freaking out like a parakeet in front of a mirror.....Is she planning to have a career at a home shopping channel? AMAZING!!!!!

Also dude: You should better check what happens, if the door is opened from the outside + earth realm, like that delivery man did. That could cut that cable, too.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is the arm will be used to open the door in the real world, so he won't need to climb out the window.

Dex-chan lover
I waited 5 months for this and it was over in 2 min.

BcHzYwC.png

Users who are viewing this thread