Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Recovery of the Knight's Sword (Part Two)

At this point im only reading this cause Deeto is best girl and she's the most good looking character. I'll admit the threesome stuff is pretty cute, and the slice of life moments started out great but as time went on I started losing interest in this.

I forgot about the existance of this manga. It's been hafl a year already?
Thank you for picking it up.

Thanks for your work on the translation! I'm glad to see this series being updated again.

Dex-chan lover
you just let them walk away like that? not only did they leave her to die alone in the dungeon but then when they found out she was alive and she wanted their help they planned to leave her for dead again just so they could keep the sword. fuck those guys, they deserve to get crushed by the door

Double-page supporter
Thanks a lot for reviving this! It's appreciated.

And he finally told her the truth! Somewhat. Huzzah!

Thanks for picking this one up! Kinda sad that LH is going so slowly now, hoping they don't try to "claim" the series back. They weren't working on it, they should let others do so...

Dex-chan lover
I forgot the MC was such a vegetarian he makes actual vegans ashamed by not smashing that broad

Fed-Kun's army
Wonder how many phobias those two bloody traitors earned with this? Was never to be able to sleep peacefully again really worth it?

Double-page supporter
Little part untranslated on the last page: 絆が、さらに深まって......。

Users who are viewing this thread