Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Secret of the House Key

Dex-chan lover
You dont get to be in a situation where ranting about the MC now rawing every girl is an actual valid complaint every day so here i go.

Why the fuck isnt he swimming in ass right now,
Like can you even imagine how fucking crazy having your level cap increased is.
Like seriously the elf should be all over him 24/7 this isnt just an opportunity that you ignore.

Group Leader
So the key is the key in dimension hopping.... Wait.... So what happened to that Subscription Seller who wandered out the dungeon?

Dex-chan lover
so he's just going do disappear for several days? at least leave the slime to cover for you.
why are they surprised about his world? they have seen it before, didn't the slime take on his form and do his job while he relaxed at home?

Dex-chan lover
Wow another chapter?
Thanks for picking this up. I automatically assume manga that vanished around outbreak time went on hiatus. Preferably not an indefinite one. It brings me great joy to see when this isn't the case. Hopefully the last group that was TLing this didn't drop this due to CV related issues either.

Thanks again for picking this up. Stay safe out there my dudes. Wave 2 of Covid is starting. People are fucking morons.

I hope this wont go the route that one manga with a blonde knight from another world went.

Dex-chan lover
ok but like, they could go out to his world even without the key so whats so important about it? just being able to see the sky?

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
well yeah, this does raise several issues though.
If they can go out if they hold the key, then the keys just became even more important, because if they lose them in the fantasy world and someone gets their hands on them, they have pretty much free access to both worlds.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan there goes about 10000 stupid protags for every 1 protag that isn't constantly shooting it's own foot. Lets not even talk about smart protags, they are more mythical than alien UFOs in the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread