Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Female Knight and Elf Sorcerer's Tour

Group Leader
@Sonic You forgot to add Imanity to the Group contribution list with the 3 most recent chapters.

Group Leader
@Sonic I'll try to see if I can be the one to upload the chapters from now on for this series, it'd also bypass the LH time delay which I'm sure people would like.

Double-page supporter
RwxOzO3.png

Is it, though?

Double-page supporter
why was he so shocked that they expected him to foot the bill? its not like they have money.
also why are they all just holding the keys loosely. Do key chains are necklaces not exist.

Is it weird the thing that stands out most in this chapter is the guy who said it will 30 minutes to make two duplicate keys? What is he doing smelting the metal from raw ore and then making a cast of the appropriate shape? A 21st century hardware store or locksmith shop can do it in minutes.

Group Leader
There are automated machines that can copy most keys without the need for a person to even man the device. Takes maybe a minute per key. A talented locksmith can do it even faster.

You know it's quite werid that the people in that page are interested in them but in reality, it's the opposite

Flipping A 30 min for two key copies. what's the key made off tungsten

Users who are viewing this thread