Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Aiming For The Other World's Surface

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A

b2c8643087f6e392da475be1844d5fd2.jpeg

jokes aside though, they are unlikely to be at level cap at this point.
so it might not help them much to have a higher cap.

Dex-chan lover
oh, and I thought they'd get back stabbed for sure lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Will you quit nagging about killing monsters with that (now) automated dungeon door....gezzz...
Sorry miss elf but you sure were using it too to level up there. 😒

Dex-chan lover
You know, they would make a killing if they traveled back and forth with the staple food of every college student: Ramen noodles.

Dex-chan lover
"That might rub him off the wrong way." Damn, Tooru how rough do you get, bud?

Dex-chan lover
The guild also forbids to kill other party members, but see how well that worked...

Dex-chan lover
It may just be me, but I can never understand the appeal of the "slurping noise". To me, it is actually a really annoying sound to constantly hear.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe I assume it's a cultural thing. In western countries, slurping loudly is generally considered rude whereas in Japan it means that you enjoy the food that's been prepared. Even if it weren't related to manners, I think it would definitely whet your appetite when you hear several people eating something with gusto while you have field rations that are barely palatable like hardtack and salt pork.

Dex-chan lover
@Mah_Buddy_Keith
Oh it definitely is a cultural thing. Maybe if I heard it nearly every day I would get use to it? But even hearing people loudly chewing bothers me, and I hear that daily, so maybe not.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah dude, start using a whole bunch of weird tools and food in front of people from another world. What could go wrong?

I mean, the Adventurer's Guild seems to work on a "Don't bother anyone else and they won't bother you" policy so using a bunch of magic tools in front of them would just get polite disinterest. The guildmembers don't even share the location of the Middle Potion flowers, you'd just assume they got the food some other place and they wouldn't tell you where.

@Degernase that is pretty common in Manga and Other form of Arts like Paintings and whatnot...
BTW,
In Japanese it's called Star system

Earliest manga author who uses star system is Osamu Tezuka Star System. See Wikipedia for details of his star system.

Japanese version of wikipedia has a page for Star system of manga/anime

Manga/anime section describe 3 categories.

Clearly defined same name character. Osamu Tezuka, Fujiko Fujio, Shotaro Ishinomori, etc.

Different character, Different world. rave-master and fairy-tail are categorized to this. Other example is heal team in Time Bokan. This contains Team rocket in pokemon.

Same character, Same world. Negima, UQ Holder and CLAMP's manga are categorized to this. Each story is happen in same world, but focus to different time or character.

Outside of this, there are spin off story. Magical Project S from Tenchi Muyo, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha from Triangle Heart and Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya from Fate/stay night.

That Wikipedia page also mentioned about game. For example, In addition to 2d action, Mario is protagonist of cart game, tennis game and other.

~Credited~

Links
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osamu_Tezuka%27s_Star_System

https://anime.stackexchange.com/questions/8181/is-it-common-for-mangaka-to-maintain-the-same-characters-design-between-differen/13671#13671

Users who are viewing this thread