Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - A Close Call with the Cat-Eared Girl

Dex-chan lover
The true intention is that the girl in front of your eyes is actually a futa and you should get out of here quickly unless you want your flower to be bloomed.

I get the impression that this random dude is NOT the best to ask for urban development advice from:
"Yeah, just tear down all the old buildings people live and work in, build expensive fancy buildings on top, and then keep out anybody suspicious, like the people asking me for advice!"

Dex-chan lover
so, another one that'd try to pull some underhanded shit in order to get the mc I guess...

Dex-chan lover
> Hehehehehehe, MC choose the best plot... I see. He was not fond of budding plot for now.
He will evolve as the chapter passes by, so be it...

> "Miri?!?!? Is she alright?. Ah it seems she caught a cold or something...."
Basically, this is a syndrome of after having your first time, and in real life, this is exactly what it is...
I and my friends are basically had the same explanation of what they experience afterwards....

> I think Miri is really professional within the thieves guild.
For being able to nearly steal MC's first, what an awesome cat she is...

> Now i see why Dorothea is the Thief Guild Chief. She was able to steal our hearts at first meeting....
Very thotful

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu
Well, it is being said by the last person who should speak about the world's affairs'. This dude has just the right level of stupid needed to walk into a world which he has 0 clue about how it operates and is suddenly trying to speak for his entire group.

@greatninja3
Worse, the slime is clothing.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously dude you have next to no idea about the current state of this world and yet you are trying to give advice? Hell you haven't even left the dungeon yet so you have even less of an idea of what this world is like. You're spouting off about how they should jump straight into the modern ages that took 100s of years of peace to achieve. You can't just force a culture to jump that far into future without stripping everyone but you of their basic rights. Have that slime transform into a brain for you to use for the sake of common decency.

Dex-chan lover
Dude wants to build a community that is more developed and advanced than those around it and try to restrict who enters. Andrew Ryan would like to welcome you to Rapture sir.

Dex-chan lover
@Lioslin well an isolated center for people is desirable no matter where in the world and it has existed in one form or another over time. Though in that world I don't see how those who live in the dungeon could afford it

Users who are viewing this thread