Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Meeting the Thieves' Boss

Aggregator gang
Oh hey, it's the pentagon isekai city that's found in every fucking isekai. The creativity of japanese artists is seriously lacking.

Dex-chan lover
I know he's a neet and all, but saying another girl has big boobs in the presence of 3 other girls is a death wish

Dex-chan lover
I bet MC's cannot contain his heart for seeing fluffy girls on the town...
When he discover such a bunny girls, a worlfy girls, another elves with sexy body nor a foxy girls, everything will turn around and all kinds of thought might be leaking loudly cause of culture shock...

I get what she's doing, but Ria really is a bit too pushy. Not that it's anything new though.

Dex-chan lover
What a doof, mentioning how well-endowed a woman is to a livid flat catgirl. Would have been funny if she used claws when pinching

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, he's lucky only one of the girls heard that statement about the boss' breasts.....
I mean Ria and Deeto are pretty well-endowed themselves but don't think they would be happy to know that was the thing on his mind....despite being too much of a wimp to accept their advances.

Dex-chan lover
"What do you think of our boss?"

"She has huge breasts!"

This dialogue brought to you by authors with the maturity of 12 year olds...

Hmm this mc needs to go through some hardships to toughen up. He seems like a little kid talking here.

Group Leader
Aww, this came so close to becoming a BL manga. Wonder if he'll become a friend-of-Dorothy later on

Users who are viewing this thread