Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Meeting the Thieves' Boss

Dex-chan lover
@Jeiben All his party got dumber except maybe the slime which seems to be the only one who knows how to keep her mouth shut.

Aggregator gang
ok, so I get that locals can't go into MC's room without MC's help or at least a copy of his key...but what excuse did he give the landlord and/or his job for why he's gonna be gone for an undermined amount of time? cause, sure, he can probably just bring home some precious metals/gems from the otherworld and not need an actual job anymore, but he'd still either have to explain to someone where the stuff is from or sell it for less money to the kind of people who wont ask, and it'd be REALLY awkward to come home one evening after a couple weeks of isekai tour to find the house got rented to someone else

Double-page supporter
Jeez MC doesn't know the world is a bad place huh, he sure didn't get hardships bc of that he is becoming naïve and weak, at least mature a little and doubt someone instead of saying kiddish things like "she got huge breasts" like a kid.

Its getting dumber and dumber,and it seems like a princess is gonna join the harem,but i just dont know why the chief(princess)is wearing that shit?is she selling her body(a high ranking one atleast) cause thats what my first impression on her is.(u can spoil me if u want)

It is so obvious that miri cat is the boss
she gone when they meet the boss then come back later, even happy with the beautiful praise.

Like some superhero mc always missing when the hero show up.

I'm sure she's definitely the boss

Miri being told she is inferior, no doubt she will continue to be annoying.

Heracleion? We're in Greece, bois! Crete, even! 😲 Where's the sea, though? 🤔
Been there a couple months ago. It was awesome!

Dex-chan lover
How is it that Japanese protagonists can openly talk about breasts and yet wuss out whenever a girl makes a move on them?

Bro this manga went from okay to just straight up shit. The mc is not relatable unless you're also a pathetic loser and retarded like him. The concept was kinda mid but wasn't that bad at all then it just seemed like the mc got more and more 1 dimensional and retarded till he just became annoying as hell. "Yeah and her breasts were huge! I kinda thought wow as expected of the chief!" Like who tf just randomly says that, to 3 girls he knows likes him too! it's just so damn baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad it hurts. Should have dropped this "story" ages ago, what a waste of time

Users who are viewing this thread