Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken

Double-page supporter
The story is not bad. It’s just sometimes mildly disturbing. The beginning was quite good as they where at the “School-Life learning about each other stage” which gave the lewd Heroine a mysterious vibe but it changed too quickly. They got too used to each other..

I’m not even going to mention the disturbing parts. But I recommend if your looking for Kuudere-straight man scenes.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-19/namiru-matsumoto-my-girlfriend-is-shobitch-manga-ends/.151274

Dex-chan lover
I feel it is leaning too hard on the comedy and has too many characters. So it barely focuses on the main girl so it barely feels like they are actually dating and more like they are just another girl that hangs out with him.

Power Uploader
@Hejti We don't have plan to drop, I just don't know if Kitsune will be able to TL on a regular basis or not since he has a lot under his belt to worry about

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL Ok, i understand you guys have other things to take care off, its not ur job. Thanks for the info, probably gonna wait until its finished even if it take a long time.

@RonBWL ahh I see can you message me when you guys are able to finish the series ( if you will remember) cuz i really hope to see this amazing manga to the end

don't worry i don't expect you to remember but if you do you can DM me in discord ( my discord name is the same as my Mangadex ) thank you

Is volume 6, 7 and 8 still going to be translated? kinda hoping for it

Double-page supporter
Chapter 64.5 is the end?! What about volume 7 and 8?
MAL said it's 99 chapters tho?

@crackkid Don't worry, I already messaged the translator if they dropped it. They said the "completed" only means that the manga series is done not the actual translation. They also said that they just released 2 new chapters so they did not drop it. I also messaged the translator like 1 month before the 2 new chapters were released to ask if they dropped the manga. They said that they had tiny bit of problems with their translating team and there were chapters that are already done(which was the 2 new chapters) that they cannot upload yet but they said they did not drop the series.

Users who are viewing this thread