Boku no Kanojo Sensei - Vol. 8 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
damn, thanks for picking this up! i know the old group said they did the light novel, but as i'm reading this mainly for the art and fanservice, a manga translation is a must have.
also, didn't expect the mc to be such a degen lol
but since this manga is from the author of onna tomodachi.... and another manga that's straight up called "sex fantasy" i shouldn't be surprised lol

damn, thanks for picking this up! i know the old group said they did the light novel, but as i'm reading this mainly for the art and fanservice, a manga translation is a must have.
also, didn't expect the mc to be such a degen lol
but since this manga is from the author of onna tomodachi.... and another manga that's straight up called "sex fantasy" i shouldn't be surprised lol
Honestly real af titties are great

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe this is back. Well, Im happy for at least a series can be picked up again and translated again instead being in half translation limbo (ik this manga is still releasing). So thank you for the TL!

Amanashi accidentally flashes the MC in chapter 17 or 18.

You're welcome.
I saw these and a bunch of other censored chapters which I wanted to replace, but I don't think it's inappropriate to redo another group's work.
that said, I'll try to translate the rest of the manga with the uncensored version, though truth be told it might take time. I finished this chapter alone for 2 days which I believe is pretty long.

Users who are viewing this thread