a1af1bba-ce7f-4f1c-853e-4b9c7cc737e8
S spawnknight Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 14, 2019 Messages 1,561 May 30, 2026 #2 Found him already? I have thought it would take at least 5 chapters before she founded him again! Now...what will our simp of a MC do now?
Found him already? I have thought it would take at least 5 chapters before she founded him again! Now...what will our simp of a MC do now?
nxneil13 Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 11, 2023 Messages 1,901 May 30, 2026 #3 Ok I thought the other guy was already dead but i was wrong, but does anyone else feel like he's gonna kill him?
Ok I thought the other guy was already dead but i was wrong, but does anyone else feel like he's gonna kill him?
biologist Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 21, 2023 Messages 1,386 May 31, 2026 #4 Chat is being a cuck really a thinking man fetish?
Alfata Active member Joined Feb 16, 2020 Messages 55 Jul 4, 2026 #5 Love is blind isn't it, at least he got a good friend.