Boku no Kanojo wa Dekkawaii

I kind of struggle with the secret relationship stuff, I hope that ends almost immediately and isn't the source of every piece of drama in the entire series like it normally is. Have some damn guts and just say you're dating, there's always people getting in the way of the couple spending time together and a love triangle because they won't just say they are dating and that always without fail fucking sucks.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of struggle with the secret relationship stuff, I hope that ends almost immediately and isn't the source of every piece of drama in the entire series like it normally is. Have some damn guts and just say you're dating, there's always people getting in the way of the couple spending time together and a love triangle because they won't just say they are dating and that always without fail fucking sucks.
Pretty shitty, actually. If a person is too embarrassed to admit that they're with you then that means that they are ASHAMED that they are with you. Is that what you want in a girlfriend/boyfriend? Someone who is ashamed to be seen with you? Find someone who loves you enough that they WANT to be seen with you.

Dex-chan lover
Thing is, with how the oneshot was written, I don't think we'll be getting the usual sort of tropes like love triangle and whatnot, I guess this story and its charactersjust doesn't give me that kind of vibe

Dex-chan lover
Get me a girl like
wish-i-was-mario-v0-gbbyt6yb7s3d1.jpeg

In the one-shot version with more of a backstory, the last panel shows their school-mates peeking around the corner, smiling at their cute antics. I think the story will be a bit more of a goofier, plotless type, with a silly "bad at hiding the relationship + good at acting like they don't know," dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread