Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - I Made Progress

Group Leader
Hated it when in Middle School and High School girls were thinking we males were getting like all hard and masturbating like the devil shouting their name just from being touched and shit.
Had bad marks in sport because of their shitty mentality "no I don't want to do that! I'm not gonna do that with you!" and shit. 3 years in a row I had 0 in aerosport and the liker because of the girls bullshitery.

Usualy even talking it out maturely resulted in nothing. Fucking MS/HS females, thinking they are more worthy than any other boys.

Group Leader
@Axkmint there's also considering I was in a Christian school, most of the girls there ended up being housewives at 20 from upper middle families for what I'm aware of, so basicaly girls there were virgins maidens with predestined lives.
I was an outsider.

I remember they didn't work much. Most girls never made anything but stuff obiously made by their parents, and they were upper marked for exams.
For what I remember, maybe 40% of the girls didn't even show up in the last weeks of the last year.

So yeah.

This is probably the horniest group of dudes ive seen in a school life manga

Double-page supporter
bmkf3j.jpg

Is it only me or is her pose in page 10 looking slightly suggestive? Maybe it gave him a mental image.

Users who are viewing this thread