Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 24.2 - Extra Chapter 15 - If You Got on "The King Won't Eat", What menu...

Dex-chan lover
He should've had her explode by asking how she knew he hates pineapples.

Dex-chan lover
@onibaru i mean, its been established they are pretty close when they spend time together in the library, its just that this friendship they share is bound to the library. Anna has her own group of friends in class and Kyoutaro is a loner thats got difficulties interacting with groups of people. They don't even sit next to each other. It only takes basic knowledge of social group dynamics to get whats going on.

@OniBarubary The extras don’t have chapter label so I think you can assume that they happen later, since they actually become pretty close later on in the main story.

@OniBarubary Its not even that they are closer, the guy honestly is acting like a different character half the time and generally is alot more assertive. Maybe he develops (hopefully) to be more like this later on cause honestly its both out of place, but also way better than how he acts/their dynamic in the main story.

Contributor
@piporono
Spoilers should be marked.

I mean it's pretty obvious they will, but still think about others (and the rules)

Double-page supporter
'no need... for questions...' channeling his inner rorschach

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't like food with mixed ingredients, like putting toppings or salsa or sauces, or mayoneise or most complementary foods, hell, it was only like 4-5 years ago when i finally ate pizza for the first time because i thought it didn´t look good.

Fed-Kun's army
The worst part about him doing the chuuni face hide thing for me is that I used to do that.
Because I thought Heero Yuy was the coolest dude ever and he does it in the intro to gundam wing.

Users who are viewing this thread