Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 34.2 - Extra Chapter 31 - Life and Death

Group Leader
how does it manage to keep this level of adorableness? so damn good

4cUpWn4.png

Aggregator gang
So a few things: Norio officially gave a title to each extra chapter, and reordered them - we added the official title to the mangadex title, and switched some chapters to match the official order, so don't be confused by the credits page having a different chapter number, it'll take a while to modify them all. Also the series in once again biweekly.

Dex-chan lover
Science’s most unanswered questions
If matter can’t be created or destroyed how does it exist?
Is ultra instinct shaggy stronger than obi wan with the High ground?
How does time travel in the terminator work?
What even is the Fox X-men timeline?
Most importantly: WHY AREN’T THESE TWO DATING?!

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, this grand EXTRA chapter reordering looks like a doozy work. I mean, it could be as simple as numerating them as the time-order they were published on Twitter, but most of the time people would likely ask "when in between the official chapters did this particular Extra took place" more often than not. Nonetheless, good luck to the folks doing the endeavor.

Dex-chan lover
i knew we was getting spoiled. i appreciate the speed these have been updating up till now.

Dex-chan lover
i can already see the inevitable "hey i saw you with ____-san" chapter coming

Fed-Kun's army
He couldn't even move her on a level surface she must weight like 200kg.

Dex-chan lover
The extra chapters were totally unrealistic. Yamada and Ichikawa didn't speak much. In each new chapter of the main story the difference narrows.

@Kaduufrrj they're dating in these extra.

Or maybe alternate timeline? Who knows.

One thing for sure tho, they are not following the main chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@ neiT720 I know it's an alternative line, but the main story is going towards them being together. And it is developing relatively fast. The smiles will come not only from the alternative line.

Contributor
@Kaduufrrj
It's been a few chapters since they had any real opportunity to, but they spoke together perfectly normally in 30. I think the implication is that the extras are what's happening outside of the main chapters (which push the story forward). Usually when they're in the library, they chat. Most often Yamada starts conversation but Ichikawa definitely replies back usually. This is going to be addressed in 35, by the way (the next chapter).

Contributor
>people being so dense that they think extra chapter are an actual alternative timeline
ROFL, my sides hurt so much.

@giolleau
I wanted to ask this for quite a while now, are you guys coupling extra chapters with actual chapters, or just releasing them as it goes in your camp?

To be more precise, do you do it as "chapter" - the extras that Sensei released via Twitter after the chapter was released and before - "next chapter" - the extras that Sensei...

What I mean, do we simulate the experience that people who read on the site and follow her Twitter are getting, or it's all been messed up? Like, Sensei poster extra 10 after chapter 20, but you uploaded extra 10 after uploading chapter 6?

Sorry if I sound confusing, thanks.

P.S. Is the reordering so drastic that I would benefit from rereading the series?

Dex-chan lover
@N0Mi0
They follow the proper timeline; they show old twitter extras with old chapters.
The most recent twitter extras show the relationship in a much more advanced stage,
THEY HUGGED EACHOTHER

Dex-chan lover
That quickly went from "I want to ride my bicycle; I want to ride my bike. I want to ride my bicycle; I like to ride it where I like" to "I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?" really damn fast

"I won't hesitate, bitch!" @flxsemi (If you get this reference, I pity you.)

Users who are viewing this thread