Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 34.2 - Extra Chapter 31 - Life and Death

Aggregator gang
@N0Mi0 we respect the original order except for any retroactive changes done by Norio on pixiv. Basically, you are getting the original experience as long as she doesn't decide that a single extra, posted before chapter X, actually must be placed after chapter X. And no, you really don't need to reread anything, the reordering has been minimal.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 Matter can both be created and destroyed, that's what the famous equation of general relativity is about, "E=mc²"

Contributor
@giolleau
I see, that's great, thanks~

@yasashikakashi
Yeah, I was like whaaat too, but then a few days pasted and I saw that
it was all his wet dreams, check the last pages, she posted it after those

Dex-chan lover
@N0Mi0
nah,
they did hug, it wasn't a twitter extra, it was a normal chapter, the extra page in her twitter is to show it from a different perspective, the other page is him trying to remember how her breast felt

Fed-Kun's army
Did the point of this chapter got lost in translation because I dint get this the end. What's up with the dead thing?

Dex-chan lover
@ bandito Yamada's approaching moments (accepting a ride and walking together) - life. Interruption of these moments (Yamada gets off the bike and rain) - death.

Dex-chan lover
@bandito He was stoked because she said she wanted to take her time and walk with him then the rain started and the moment was ruined

Users who are viewing this thread