Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 46.1 - V3 Special Edition Comic

Group Leader
@pockettrash If you mean the queue thing, waiting in line for a long time on your first date, while not having many topics (or being too nervous to talk) can make things turn badly.
If you mean her reaction though, it's because she's saying that their relationship is not being made worse by staying in line, so she's kinda implying there that they are on a date right now.

Contributor
Huh, honestly took me a bit to understand what Yamada was saying and why she reacted that way. Can see why Ichikawa wouldn't get that Yamada almost admitted that this was basically a date for her.

Cute stuff!

Dex-chan lover
Oooo. I get it.

It would have helped if it was better re-established that what they were currently doing was waiting in a long line for that Cafe.

Yeah, Ichitaro. This is just meeting up to borrow manga that’s all. It’s not like she’s dressing up for this or take you to shibuya or anything.

Aggregator gang
Too bad Ichikawa my boi, you were thinking this was a merely hang out day, but in fact, you're already dating.

Yamada is too smooth for our MC, she has been leading their relationship all along with little intervals or him getting back at her.

Users who are viewing this thread