Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 46.1 - V3 Special Edition Comic

now just to ease that lad into some home alone massage and maybe 15 years and 3 kids later he'll finally get it

Dex-chan lover
@Cesarean-Pizza I think in some ways she understands him better than he does himself. Which is why she knew he would probably chicken out if it was a date.

Dex-chan lover
Yamada is low-key grooming and easing him into being in a romantic relationship with her. Ichikawa is none the wiser.

MD@Home
@So-chan Yeah, she seems to have enough of a grasp on his issues to know that if she tried to push it too hard he'd just retreat back into his shell even if he did feel the same way (we know for sure he does, of course.)

Double-page supporter
@Waffle321 No one's talking about it because that's not what happened. Reread chapter 46. Ichikawa actually tried to move "downstairs" from Yamada but she wouldn't let him. It's more like Yamada is standing a step below Ichikawa to seem shorter than him.

Dex-chan lover
So is her plan to one day reveal to him that they have been dating for a while?

Our boy already suspects that it was a date, he is not that dense, she just played him really well.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar the funny thing is that when I was abroad learning English I encountered a situation similar to this one. Dude didn't know he was dating until someone teased them that they looked like a couple, the girl was yeah we are and the dude was like ,wait we are? And kinda just accepted it. It was funny listening to that.

@dazCruz Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh see that makes a lot more sense. Jeez guess I'm as dense as the protagonist over here lmao

Users who are viewing this thread