Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Chad moves from Ichi, ma boy is growing into a man

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if Ichikawa's sister wants to compete with that level of femchad...

Dex-chan lover
Yamada's breasts are growing very fast. They just need to realize that they are lovers.

"We'll eventually [meet my family]... little by little"

OH HO HO HO

WILL YOU NOW

<3 <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
leD1Vt9.jpg

HHURRURURDURUR

Look... I'm one of those who think it's fine to snipe 1 chapter if the scans are lazy ir smt like that, although isn't your case, hey, one chapter sniped, ok, there's ppl who don't know what's sniping (like me, who uploaded two chapters of a manga time ago)

Same with two chapters bcs hey, maybe the dude/girl had already done two chapters, ok

But this third one when you've seen ppl telling you to stop is kinda... like if you were doing it on purposse just to mess with the ppl or with the scan, and that's not cool.

Dex-chan lover
@labanina Ok, now that's just taking it too far. One snipe was enough but 3 is out of line, doing this would be more damaging than helpful since this would more than likely kill Boredom Society's motivation to take action rather than help it. Show some courtesy dude.

MD@Home
Yamada's face in the last page when she finally gets a compliment out of him is a miracle of the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread