Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
"sniper no snipey!" Cry more you ungrateful lot. This is the first time I've been on a site like this to read manga. I didn't know it was Game of fucking Thrones. House Boredom's territory has been encroached by this nameless house. By the old Gods and the new, this cannot stand!

I just want to read the manga. I don't care who translates it. Why does it matter so much. I've seen the argument of "Boredom Society will drop the series because of reasons" I'm guessing that's the kind of thing that has happened before. I have a feeling that this series is too popular to get dropped by everyone, so I'm not worried about it.

If it's about the principals of the matter... No honor amongst thieves huh?

Double-page supporter
oh this is too much for the little guy. first yamada, then aneki.

@Cesarean-Pizza thats not the issue here. The whole sniping was done by machine translation instead of original language. Its not so much snipe but that it's inaccurate

if the whole sniping was done with decent quality instead of machine translation, it would have been fine, but this is taking a piss really

@Jinjin5000 let's be honest. Do you even know the language to know if it's accurate or not? And if you do, wtf are you doing reading the manga here? Like, the raw link is on the manga, go there. I do know Japanese (although very little, I'm learning) and it's enough to say that this translation is not THAT innacurate.

@Alx941126 no, I do not understand Japanese. But then the issue was that it's been openly machine translated on /a/ and @labanina
has been fairly stubborn about it being released without much proofreading until this chapter at least (which afaik, has been proofread by JPanon).

I am just taking a stance since ch 45/46 seemed fairly off from past chapters before and very different from Korean tl I read previously. I know JP>KR is another translation as well but I noticed it was pretty different and taking account that this is machine translation, you can see where there may be issue

Dex-chan lover
@Jinjin5000 maybe at first it was inaccurate but it seems that labanina has gotten some assistance. Go back and re read the chapters, things have been tightened up.

Dex-chan lover
i just realized, she's pretty towering for her age...or ichikawa's just short

They're going to be living together with three kids and still be "not dating" at this rate

I'm Japanese. Why am I reading this in English? I already read the raws.

This is very obviously machine translated, but it really isn't that bad. Please stop complaining.

Thank you

Dex-chan lover
Dumb lazy sniping cunts.
In any case, Boredom Society seems to be fine with this MTL garbage being out there. I'll just wait for their release.

@flxsemi she's tall af, you just have to compare her to her classmates and you can see that she had a very early growth spurt

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I just hope this doesn't kill Boredom's version. They're the one who's been doing proper translation on this from the beginning when it's not popular yet (unlike say Wicked House and Iruma :p)

I know that we're close to the current RAWs and with Boredom's taking their time doing the extras too so some people probably can't wait, considering the story is getting spicy lol. imo they should've just offer to help them translate faster than snipe really. Boredom could maybe just release LQ version of all the remaining main chapters first to stop this, but I understand too if they don't wanna do that.

Anyway I still need the extra chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread