Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 50

Fed-Kun's army
Noooo you can't just keep translating chapters that's so offensive! Think of the heckin' translaterinos!!!

Dex-chan lover
Think of the heckin' translaterinos!!! (x2)

@Kreepo12351 I'm pretty sure originally it was the uploader proofreading and comparing various MTL's but now it looks like there's more people proofing.

Dex-chan lover
"Today I cant do "IT" 😂😂😂 naughty boy
Also - now I'm sad, bcs chapters are all out, and who knows how long to wait next one. But man, story is really escalating, I freaking love it

@Kreepo12351

This is a different group. Its machine translated with some proofreading to fit the context of what's happening. What that means is that certain wordplay or subtle meanings will get lost.

@KingNova777 do you need a signal to slither back to their discord and grovel about your EDF achievements or something? By all means, stay in painful suspense, that's what they do to readers anyway.

@Grief242 chapter 50 is not MTL, use your eyes to try and read the simple credits page

@Kreepo12351 typesetting cleaning redrawing qc and grammar alike can and probably are shit, even though chapter 50 isn't technically MTL since there was a draft from rune-reader on /a/ to work with

@Jmann
less than two weeks?

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Look at that cleavage. His sister must have gotten +50 respect points for her little brother.

Users who are viewing this thread