Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 52.1 - Does It a Lot, Huh?

Group Leader
@Josekvar because it floods people's feeds with chapters they have already read. It'd be different if the uploader was using their own group so that people could just block it.
Right now it's just annoying and we can't even do anything about it because blocking the /a/nonymous group would block multitudes of other manga that don't have some petty ongoing translation war.

@Bratella Having more than one translation is welcome imho, knowing both Boredom and the anon translators have similar troubles with this particular manga.
@DrHizzle Kind of understand your concern but chapters are short and still enjoyable. Also blocking users should block their uploads, too bad site doesn't work like that.

I mean competition is healthy for nearly anything its a difference of speed and quality atm and hoping both translators will be able to push eachother to be better plus its always fun reading the salty comments whenever /a/anomynous and no group upload.

Hoping this whole thing either pushes bordem society to be faster or one of the 2 other groups to have higher quality.

2ND

@SpMasked I'm pretty sure it already pushed Boredom Society to be faster, they're up to date now but they were 6 chapters late when the other groups had started. Hell they even published one of the bonus chapters out of order just to translate it before either group.

Contributor
The chapter doesn't have a title. The current "title" is a mistranslation of the tweet that this came from: https://twitter.com/lovely_pig328/status/1298923598426468353
Which isn't a title, but Norio's cheeky comment. Something like "Done it a lot, eh?" Norio only gives these extra chapters titles on pixiv. See: https://www.pixiv.net/user/35504719/series/60548
If it isn't here (or in one of the volumes), it doesn't have a title.

I just tore through this whole series like a bat out of hell. i was grinning the whole time I cant wait for more. The slow burn drove me crazy in just the right way. So glad I picked this up! Thank you translators :D

Fed-Kun's army
"Because you've done it a lot, huh." My boy instantly turns bright red as he think his dirty fapping secret has been revealed. Then the exclamation as he realizes his secret is still safe. LOL

Dex-chan lover
Could somebody explain as to why is it a bad thing that a series/certain chapters have multiple translators/groups?

Most of you weirdos commenting on the translations when the real crime is this man beating the meat with his left hand

Fed-Kun's army
I remember one time I jerked myself off but in my mind and it worked. I couldn't try to hard or it would fail tho. Like Ultra Instinct.

Users who are viewing this thread