Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 52.3 - Branch-Off Extra Karte – First Place

What's the point of posting the same chapter over and over? It just seems like a waste of time to upload it when it's already there. I understand Boredom Society does it because they've been translating this from the start, but why the other people?

Dex-chan lover
@lonefire
well considering the boredom scans are better I agree with Jeikobuappu, I really dont see why we need the other groups.

Ok, I appreciate that you got Boredom to pick up the pace, but can you stop cluttering up my feed with duplicate, lower quality translations now? You did it, good job, mission accomplished, there's no need to keep going.

Okay this is now stupid, for a single 3 pages extra chapter getting 3 group uploads, this is now just a plain attention seeking and dickering, blocking other than boredum scans now

-You upload a hard-to-understand speedscan
-Boredom uploads their better version
-You upload another version, now suspiciously similar to boredom

If you want to compete with boredom at least don't stoop to ripping off their translations...

Dex-chan lover
I second what @myosotis said, for real please please stop. Your translations are poor quality and are just cluttering up the manga directory and very clearly just ripping off Boredom Society.

Users who are viewing this thread