Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - I Want to Hear Her Voice

I don't mind more people translating it, since it's free and they can do whatever they want, but when it's a case where the main difference between releases are just a few words, I honestly think it would be better off for them to help the other group, so that they change it on their end, since it's possible to edit chapters after the upload. That's my take

Honestly I feel like the Anonymous scan seems like less of a literal translation and flows better. But that's just me

@KingNova777 ,
thank you for the information. very helpful, and I'm not being sarcastic when saying this. this situation is just stupid then huh. At least boredom is translating the manga. another one is just annoying. so please, in an effort to close this up. stop. Just deal with having to wait for the next chapter to come out. just my opinion. thank you for listening to my rambling. Its always fine to disagree.😐😑😐🙂

Dex-chan lover
@meidunk

I think even Moeko knows that senpai is a bit of dick

It just seems that she doesn't usually take things that seriously in the romance department or just wants a good looking boyfriend so apparently it doesn't bother her?

This chapter was great development though, you could tell that despite all that shallow behavior she is willing to break flags with that senpai to help Ichikawa out because she does consider him a friend

Or at least is aware that Ichikawa is sincere, unlike Senpai

Dex-chan lover
I agree with you, /a/non, the more I read this chapter, the more I like it.

Thanks for upload and/or TL/TS, I like this version better.

@Dead_Bird @Legend13 @Xeon999 @KingNova777 it's called healthy competition, no group owns any series on this site making any of your ammunition worthless, shut up.
Boredoms need to be kept on their toes lest they slack again and start pretending 2 weeks is "decently fast" for 10-pages long biweekly manga. It's not like this is the first time this kind of shit happened, even their TL anon complained about it:
j6592p.png

@Xeon999, @KingNova777, @Dead_Bird, @Legend13, whoever it might interest.
In short; no-groups I upload are my own; /a/non releases are by another anon posting on /a/.

this new translator (the one who uploaded this chapter) is uploading their own versions for whatever reason
Take your Imodium before you excrete. The releases I uploaded have been have been in two groups for a reason; no-groups are my own typeset (and occasionally also my own TL); I have nothing to do with the translation or typeset of the /a/non chapters -- only uploading them, with that anons permission, out of appreciation for their versions.

I started mine primarily out of obligation to fill the gaps that @labanina's LQs left behind. The anon started theirs out of love for the series. Regardless, we've continued to do it for our own enjoyment and to express our appreciation for the series. You're not entitled to any concise answers to "delet dis" or "stop pls" out of desire for a clean ToC; @KingNova777 especiallly, as you've been asking what I paraphrased since labanina's releases began. If you wanna douse the "flame wars", stop contributing to it.

Speaking for myself, I don't have any beef with Boredom; I've had little correspondence from anyone in Boredom anyway.

In regards my own typesets; I'm a typesetting newb and below N5, and aware that my own translations are lacking and have ridiculous errors; I'm satisfied enough with Boredoms versions to step down for now, given that seemingly all bases are covered until the series gets officially licensed. I will still continue to upload the anons chapters if and when they come, however.

I appreciate that Boredom have caught up and are doing excellently, faster than usual; but that in itself does not ever make alternative translations and typesets invalid -- get that infantile mindset out of your head.

@Vertiplano
I don't mind more people translating it, since it's free and they can do whatever they want, but when it's a case where the main difference between releases are just a few words, I honestly think it would be better off for them to help the other group, so that they change it on their end, since it's possible to edit chapters after the upload. That's my take
Personally, I feel similarly to @Shareazu and some others; I love seeing these different interpretations in the flesh, even if extremely minor; it's an incredibly re-readable manga anyway -- I also have my own interpretation from reading the original.

Maybe a collab could be the ideal case but it's up to those involved. That said, this has been happening to some extent already (see giolleau's comment about Ichikawa's inner thoughts from page 11-14). I don't really have anything to provide Boredom that they couldn't do themselves, and they probably collectively hate me enough that they wouldn't want it anyway, but the anon's insights have already been invaluable.

Dex-chan lover
I will read all different translations of this manga so keep em coming, don’t worry about being first

Dex-chan lover
@wwebsiteasontheinternet I was just answering the questions asked by users as to the current situation of why there are multiple versions of the same chapters by 2-3 different translators.

I was not aware of your intentions and assumed you were uploading chapters out of spite and to prove a point towards Boredom, my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread