Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 54 - I Prayed at the Shrine

Fed-Kun's army
@labanina Pls tell me how to block this specific instance of /a/nonymous group because lots of different unrelated people use that as a generic group?

Dex-chan lover
The best part of double groups is I just get to read them twice. Win win boys.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@labanina
You have a very long history of being toxic and several of your posts, including where you've told at least one user to go kill themselves, are comment ban worthy. You're pretty lucky that other moderators are the ones who have dealt with you so far. But now you're dealing with me.

Please post in a less toxic, rule-breaking manner. You can get your displeasure across to other posters without being a dick. If you are unable or unwilling to do this, we will escalate to disciplinary measures.

Thanks,

Zeph

@Zephyrus you've a long history of banning my comments willy-nilly. Once upon a time you declared Internet Defense Force acronym, IDF, to be "anti-semitic" and have yet to take that accusation back:
https://mangadex.org/thread/3468/31/#post_2848338
https://mangadex.org/thread/3468/29/#post_2818533
Don't go and try to act all civil now.

@Zephyrus
Could you please post your warning somewhere else than in the chapter thread? You're just adding to and encouraging the drama by doing that.

Staff
Super Moderator
@labanina
If you wanna start a fight, that's fine. We can head down that road. However, if you continue to complain about moderator action in thread, it'll be against rule 5.3.1. Don't make staff's job harder.

If you complain or argue in your very next post, you will earn a week long comment ban. If you want to argue, take it to PM with me or to other staff members.

Or you can heed the warning, post like a decent human being, and we can all move forward and read manga like we're meant to. =)

Aggregator gang
small yamada just looks ... not right!

anyways i enjoy reading multiple translations of the same thing (reason 1 is this manga is so good & reason 2 is perhaps you get a better feel for the language/intent when you can compare and contrast it with other translations)

@Zephyrus
brings up "history", cannot handle "history" himself
nice "last word", you'll ban any comments that stroke your ego wrong and your attempts to rationalize it as "dude be civil" are pathetic: you've invented bs reasons to ban before - you will do it again, no matter what or how I post.
I guess any "snipers" daring to argue established release groups in comments aren't to your liking.
inb4 "I warned you hehe"
Enjoy your illusion of power.

@Kolmar no, see, mod bashing user for "toxic history" publicly in chapter thread, instead of PM warning, is alright. But you can't discuss his actions publicly: take it to PM.

Staff
Super Moderator
@labanina
As you said, you were warned. Enjoy your vacation from posting for a week.

Dex-chan lover
People can scanlate what they want (within the bounds of the legal grey space of scanlation).
As much as we'd like certain mangas to be translated, people do this on their own time and based on their desires. Even for a business or job, someone can for the most part choose their clients as long as their business is sustainable or achieves its purpose (anti-discrimination laws are in place with generally good and sometimes bad intentions/enforcement). Readers can also choose what they want to consume. Unless it's awful, another translation is another way to interpret the media in front of us, which may or may not provide additional insight. If it's similar? That's fine too.

Rules, etiquette, and norms are in place to provide an environment and structure where things can happen. They an be followed or can be ignored/broken; either way you have to deal with the consequences of that choice. Others will have their reactions; you can choose and have control over your reaction. Happy with things? Great. Annoyed or stressed about it? Ignore or deal with it as needed. All of the above or not sure? Discuss it (that's partly why you're here, isn't it?). The real question: is someone or something getting harmed by this action? If yes, reread this paragraph. If no, then whatever.

There are artists out there that make great manga, film, paintings, etc. but are terrible people in real life. Do we consume or appreciate their art? Depends on how you feel. Do we promote or financially support it? Again, depends on how you feel/who benefits from it. Is it still worth evaluating/interpreting through the lens of what we know about the artist? Maybe. Might others make these decisions for us? Sometimes.

I enjoy the drama in the chapters. Some enjoy the drama in the comments, forums, Discord, 4chan, Reddit, etc. To each their own.

All I want for this manga is lots of blushing from the characters and decently translated future chapters from a competent group(s). The author and the editor have the former covered. I trust the rest of you (or overseas publishers) to figure out who's going to do the work for the latter. And I'll be grateful for whatever I can get.

In the meantime, I'll have to do something about my immediate onset of diabetes, recent stomach cramps from laughing, and sudden cravings for fried chicken and takoyaki...

See you next chapter!

@senbonshuriken
Why would they? They have the metaphorical gun so it's not like they have to be reasonable and not air out disciplinary measures -in the form of an essay without a tldr- to the whole of a chapter forum.

I actually prefer having both translations. Most of the time, I like Boredom's better overall, but the /a/non's version has a slightly different take, which upon reading both helps me to get a hopefully better understanding of what the author is conveying.

As long as there aren't more than 2 or 3 (god forbid another 15 upload translation-fest like with Kaguya), I don't see the problem with multiple translations.

I like having both translations for this series, since different decisions are made for wording and don't type too. I think there's a huge impact on the story or characters by the style choices for don't.

Users who are viewing this thread