Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 55.2 - Extra Chapter

Contributor
@Mr-BoyMan_Dude
Nah, she didn’t break her nose.
y3.png

Fed-Kun's army
So basically she is trying to make the hand holding less awkward with this conversation right?
I hope this is not foreshadowing...

And Yamada better not break a thing, especially her heart (by Ichikawa... ?)

Dex-chan lover
I know what else she could break...with the help from Ichikawa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if this theory is accepted in all countries, but have you ever heard the theory that if the person didn't break a bone or get a scar, it means the person wasn't happy in childhood?

Miv

Aggregator gang
honestly just noticed that his arm was messed up, had to recheck earlier chapters.

he messed it up when he was away with his family & his sister found out about yamada.

Dex-chan lover
Bone breaking story ahead, maybe don't read if you have a vivid imagination.
When I was a kid, my right thumb got crushed by steel beam. I only glanced at it one time right after the steel beam was hauled away, which took the effort of multiple people. It was flat like a sheet of paper and probably twice as wide as before. The interesting part was that the pain was so enormousness that my brain was in a state of shock or something and I can't remember feeling the pain at all. Like that part of my brain was just switched off.

Supporter
Yamada pulling a classic PUA move right there: distract with small talk while accomplishing the real objective of getting closer/normalizing skinship.

<-- This old man approves.

Dex-chan lover
Even they realize how lewd they are being. For shame doing that in public

MD@Home
It's cute that they're finally close/comfortable with each other enough to have this kind of conversation at this point. I feel like even where we are now in the main chapters (which at minimum is about a week before this could take place) his insecurity would be screaming "DON'T TALK ABOUT SHIT LIKE THAT SHE'LL THINK IT'S CREEPY NEVERMIND THE FACT THAT SHE'S THE ONE WHO TOOK THE CONVERSATION HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE SHE'LL STILL THINK IT'S CREEPY BECAUSE I SAID SO" and give safe, boring answers rather than actually engaging in the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread