Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 56 - I Was Investigated

@Desden To be fair, have you seen 14 year old lately. I remember when I was 17-18 at high-school, there were girls 3-4 years our junior that looked like College students. It was unreal cause my classmates looked relatively normal for their age. It was like ,riiight after my generation ,which was born in 2000, everyone just looked 5 years our seniors. Hell I even remember some guys that towered over me and my friends

Dex-chan lover
@Desden did you see girls our days? cmon, when i was at school in my 14 (almost 20 years ago) even than there were 3 girls with body like that. Hormons, fastfood with some gen modified shit (and yamada like snacks, we know that) - so you shouldnt be so surprised. Girls this days mature AF at their 14... I presume that at some point every one of you one day saw girl on the street that looks like she is 20+ with great boobs, height around 170+cm, make up, dressed like she is going to a night club - and then she passed by and you see her backpack with Saylor Moon or some other kids for 10-12 years old - I HATE THIS MOMENT, i feel so guilty just from the thought "wow, she is pretty", bcs FUCK SHE IS JUST A KID BUT SHE LOOKS AND DRESSES LIKE SHE IS UNI-STUDENT. Fuck that!... xDDD
There was funny moment about this at the Nip/Tuck series at 2003, where MC's daughter had her first periods in 11 years old and he was freaking out like "what the fuck, she is just a kid, she is only 11, what the fuck?! daughter, you never eating chips again, this shit is full of gen modified potato!" xDDD

Dex-chan lover
@Tomzai
Look here:

GOr3-Hsj

She seems to be focused on his neck, not his face, and she's blushing like crazy.

Aggregator gang
So he was friends with Pervert.

@Rin2k
Wall of text ahead.
In my little research I discovered that it's up to debate. Yoko is described as having the same age as simon, which can mean both exact (14) and age group (teenager).
Given that nia looks close in age to simon and treated differently from yoko (though this maybe due to status); also that after timeskip yoko has the same build as before, but nia and simon changed drastically; I believe Yoko is 16-17 pre-timeskip, which matches her body development.

Fed-Kun's army
Yamada on the bed : Fwump
Me: Hows she 14
My FBI agent: No way she's 14

Dex-chan lover
Role reversal with the sudden beddo-don. What an accidental power move!

Would suck if her expression when private schools were mentioned meant she may also go to one at some point

Users who are viewing this thread