Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 56 - I Was Investigated

Which pervert are you guys talking about? Can you give me the reference chapter?

Dex-chan lover
LMAO GET IN THERE ICHIKAWA.

Jokes aside, that graveure collab makes me a bit uncomfortable knowing Yamada's age. I know2x they're just drawings but still...

MD@Home
Chii going to the same elementary school as Ichi is interesting, since I always assumed that since she and Yamada were best friends they had known each other since before middle school. That means only Nyaa went to the same school as her, and chapter 17 implies that they weren't really friends until middle school. We also know that she was On Her Bullshit even more back then (end of chapter 8 showing that she wore her school swimsuit to class during summer *without* the uniform over it) so I'm starting to wonder if it'll turn out that she was kind of a loner/outcast back in elementary school because of the way she was and didn't really have any friends until falling in with her current group in middle school- basically going through the same arc as Ichi in reverse from elementary to middle school.

That panel of silence after he talks about the murder books (clearly uncomfortable about it) followed by her enthusiastically saying she thinks it's awesome also makes me think that as comfortable as she is with her own weirdness right now she still totally understands "people will think I'm a weirdo" insecurity.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmaooo the soul left his body and she snapped his album pics like they belong to her

Aggregator gang
@Kevs101
Would suck if her expression when private schools were mentioned meant she may also go to one at some point
She's suddenly apprehensive because she realizes she just stepped on a very bad memory for Ichikawa; even she can tell he was probably aiming to get into the same school as his cram school friends but flunked the exam and settled for the school they're going to now.

A chapter full of bold actions for both parts. I liked to see they bonding and becoming even more closer, it's nice to see that they relationship doesn't seem to be stagnating, but getting more intimate with each passing chapter.
And someone posted some of the photos of the collab, they're good, the model is wonderfully beautiful. And it's not like we haven't seen Yamada in sexy poses and outfits before and the model isn't underage. So i don't believe that there's a problem in this

Dex-chan lover
They're middle schoolers?!?!?????? Author has been lewding a middle schooler!?!?? Aaaaahhhggghhh

Fed-Kun's army
Yamada is ludicrously smooth.
Perhaps she has attained nirvana.

Dex-chan lover
Bed-don may have been a bit more than our cute Yamada could handle.
...she still took a pic of the album, tho.

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge if this freaks you out, I recommend avoiding Mitsudomoe. Doesn’t lewd them, but there’s plenty in that that made me uncomfortable. I feel a lot of comfort in this kind of thing is how the characters are portrayed. I feel the tone of this manga seems closer to that of a comedy high school manga, so it hasn’t really been a center point in my mind that this is supposedly middle school.

Dex-chan lover
usually in scenarios like this, there would be a tense moment and a little drama and either the guy or the girl needs to put some distance so either one of them will try to run away. but here, Yamada immediately just destroys the tension by taking pics of his Grad album afterwards. she can easily flip her switch, thats some next level heart control.

Dex-chan lover
I like how before leaving Yamada just casually took Ichikawa's photo album and took a picture of one that she liked. XD

Users who are viewing this thread