Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 66.3 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Golden!
If only he said it out loud. Well, this is an extra so this much is fine for now.

was curious and looked up on white day.
so it used to be marshmallow day (shocker) and then it became white day.
I can't find out how the thing that started off white day become synonymous with "I hate you"

Dex-chan lover
@dingldingus Even initially I got the impression he liked her and the "I'll kill her and then kill myself" thing was a warped way of being with her. In fact a lot of killers kill people to forever link themselves with said person. Though from memory he was really intent on going through with killing her and even carried a knife around yeah? Odd that they haven't really brought it up again, because it seems to be a pretty serious thing (hell the series is named after "the dangers in his heart" after all).

Dex-chan lover
@ARealCoolGuy agreed
as much as i like this series i do think it's kinda lame how ichikawa's main trait (homicidal tendencies) which was basically the defining aspect of the series as a whole died out in the first couple chapters. doesn't really live up to it's name anymore does it

Dex-chan lover
wait...this chapter is related to last extra chapter...and its on White Day?! WHY?! on an extra chapter no less. So that candy was indeed what she gave back for him?

Users who are viewing this thread